• Brass with sterling silver hook
• Gold plated with ceramic coating
• White Mother of Pearl
Every piece of Tulle and Batiste jewellery is handmade from precious metals and natural gemstones. We pride ourselves in our quality and work with local artisans.
Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
• Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
• Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
• Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product.
• Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
• Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
• Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
• Our cuffs are made to be adjustable, but need to be treated with care. Even the highest quality materials can snap or break if they are handled aggressively. Please ensure when bending or adjusting each piece that you do not use too much force. These pieces are made to last, but will not handle extreme bending, force or rough handling.
When it comes to fashion, finding the perfect fit is a true luxury. At Tulle and Batiste, we're excited to offer you a unique advantage that sets us apart, complimentary custom sized tailoring on all our styles. Wondering how we make this possible? Read more HERE.
All of our pieces are made the slow way, by hand and with love, in our own Bali based factory. Each piece is crafted by our team of highly skilled artisans, with lots of love and care for detail and quality. Tulle and Batiste creates pieces that will last a lifetime. Embrace your unique style with our on-trend collections, where sustainability and responsibility lie at the core of our fashion philosophy. Together, let's make a conscious choice towards a fashion-forward future.
Tulle and Batiste offers FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all your orders. Please click HERE for our shipping details and instructions.
We want you to be over the moon with happiness with the items you order online. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly accept a return of any full priced items within 30 days of purchase. The items you wish to return, should be returned in their original condition, unworn and with their tags attached. For full return details and instructions please click HERE. If you have any questions, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6281331913319
supporters of slow fashion
Immerse yourself in the world of slow fashion as Tulle and Batiste brings you exquisite collections of artisan crafted, handmade garments right from our cherished Bali based factory. Every piece is meticulously constructed by our team of exceptionally skilled artisans, who pour their heart and expertise into each creation, ensuring an unparalleled level of detail and quality.
At Tulle and Batiste, we are committed to crafting garments that transcend time, reflecting our dedication to sustainable clothing and ethical fashion. Our pieces are more than just fashion, they are an embodiment of the boho and bohemian spirit, designed to withstand the test of time. In addition to our spellbinding dresses, Tulle and Batiste produces a diverse range of garments, including skirts, tops, blouses, pants, jumpsuits, and kimonos. With a strong focus on responsible fashion, we infuse every thread with the essence of sustainability and consciousness, placing these principles at the very core of our fashion philosophy.
Discover our captivating collections that seamlessly blend on trend designs with an unwavering commitment to ethical practices. By embracing Tulle and Batiste, you're not only embracing your unique style but also contributing to a collective movement towards a fashion forward future, one that celebrates slow fashion, artisan craftsmanship and the ethos of sustainability.
Choose consciously, choose Tulle and Batiste and join us in shaping a tomorrow where style is a reflection of responsible choices.