Leaf Me Alone Earrings - Natural
• Brass with sterling silver hook
• Gold plated with ceramic coating
• White Mother of Pearl
Every piece of Tulle and Batiste jewellery is handmade from precious metals and natural gemstones. We pride ourselves in our quality and work with local artisans.
Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
• Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
• Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
• Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product.
• Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
• Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
• Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
• Our cuffs are made to be adjustable, but need to be treated with care. Even the highest quality materials can snap or break if they are handled aggressively. Please ensure when bending or adjusting each piece that you do not use too much force. These pieces are made to last, but will not handle extreme bending, force or rough handling.
Unlike most other labels, we produce all our clothing in our own Bali based factories. Each piece is personally designed by Jannah and our team of highly skilled artisans produces your garment by hand, with lots of love and care for detail and quality.
The doors of our factory are open 7 days a week for inspection. Our team is treated with respect and dignity at all times. Our factories are a safe and healthy place to work and comply to the highest standards of working conditions.
Our team is paid well above the minimum legal wage, they receive overtime premiums, additional incentives and annual leave, we comply with the national tax regulations, our team receives health care -and life insurance as well as a pension.
We want you to be over the moon with happiness with the items you order online. If you are unsatisfied with an item we are here to help. You may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items you wish to return, should be returned in their original condition, unworn and with their tags attached. For full return details and instructions please click here.
If you have any questions, you can email us on email@example.com or
call us on +62 8 13319 13319